Please create an account to register wines in the competition.
double-click to edit, do not edit in source
Direct delivery: send your samples direct to the UK
Please send your wine samples (4 bottles per entry) to EC Group between 1 November 2023 – 15 March 2024 to the following address:
Decanter World Wine Awards
Grays, Essex RM20 4DN
Shipping Email: email@example.com
Phone: +44 (0)330 390 3686
Importer of Record: Future PLC
VAT: GB 713111493
EORI: GB 713111493000
For all delivery queries, please forward your courier details and tracking information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Shipping questions? Please see our FAQ page here for frequently asked shipping questions. Wines that arrive after the deadline date will not be accepted and refunds will not be issued.
- Clearly label each box of wine using the Shipping Label, which can be downloaded once you have entered and paid for your wine in your account.
- In addition to the Shipping Label, please ensure a Commercial Invoice accompanies your shipment and is attached to each box. A downloadable commercial invoice template can be found here. Please note all fields must be completed fully.
- Wine delivered to the Decanter office in London will not be accepted.
- If you send your wines directly to our warehouse, you must tick the option: ‘Duties and Taxes payable by □ exporter / Charge to □ Shipper”. If the above is not completed, we cannot guarantee that the wine will not be stopped in Customs and arrive on time for the competition.
- Decanter is not responsible for tracking the shipping of your wines, please ensure everything is in order before sending your wines.
Import License, Declaration & Duty
All duty, shipping costs, and taxes must be prepaid by the submitter of the samples. Wines must be Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), therefore instruction to complete the import declaration should be given to your forwarder/courier company, please choose ‘shipper accept all charges’ on the documentation provided by your courier company. Submitters should also be responsible for any fees related to the import declaration. Wines cannot be accepted by our logistic partner if the charges associated with shipping have not been paid. Any penalty and additional cost incurred from the non-compliance of declaration requirement in UK will be borne by the Submitters. Please note: our logistic partner does not have an excise number.
If you are asked to provide an EORI number, please use this: GB 713111493000
Do I Need To Insure My Wine?
Decanter and its logistic partner will not take responsibility for wine damaged or lost whilst in transit. In the event that for reasons beyond the reasonable control of Decanter, it is necessary or advisable for the Decanter World Wine Awards to be cancelled, Decanter cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss of profit, damage or expense of any kind incurred as the result of such cancellation.